Terms & Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
Stone & Wood Newsletter sign-up competition terms & conditions
1. Your participation in this Competition constitutes your deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Stone & Wood Brewing Co reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that tampers with the entry process or is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
3. In order to constitute a valid entry into the Competition, entrants must subscribe to the Stone & Wood newsletter within one of the periods set out in clause 6. This must occur via the Stone & Wood website; entrants must supply a valid email address when subscribing to the newsletter.
4. Entry to the Competition is limited to one entry per person.
5. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
6. The Competition commences on 1 December 2016 at 9am AEST and closes at 5pm AEST on 31 June 2016 . The competition will run each month (7 times in total).
7. The winner will be determined by a monthly random draw and will receive a carton of Stone & Wood beer of their choosing (Pacific Ale, Jasper ale, Garden Ale, Green Coast Lager). Only those who have signed up during the month are eligible for that month's draw.
8. The prize draw will take place at the Stone & Wood Byron Bay Brewery at 4pm AEST on the 30th of each month. The Promotor's office is located at 4 Boronia Place, Byron Bay, 2481, NSW.
9. The prize winner will be notified by email or telephone and their name will be published on (or close to) the 1st of each month on this Terms & Conditions page. The Promoter’s decision is final and conclusive. We will send the prize directly to the winner's specified address.
10. If this Competition is interfered with in any way, or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
11. The Promoter may, at its discretion, disqualify an entrant whether before or after a draw if the entrant is from the same business, household or family of another winner of Stone & Wood prize or a related competition.
12. The prize will be deemed unclaimed if it is not collected as and when directed by the Promoter.
13. The use of any automated entry software, or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Competition repeatedly, is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- (c) any entry, prize, or claim for a prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether before or after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- (e) any tax liability (including FBT) incurred by a winner or entrant; and
- (f) use of the prize.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following:
16. The Stone & Wood Newsletter application can be found online at: www.stoneandwood.com.au/sign-up
17. The Promoter is the Department of The Fermentum Group. PTY LTD.
18. Employees of the Promoter are not eligible to enter this Competition.
19. You must be over the age of 18 to enter.
December winner - Jacob Ludriks.
Delivery Prices and timeframes
2 to 3 days
3 to 5 days
We use a national network of couriers. Delivery timeframes will vary depending on your location. Shipping is charged per order up to a maximum of 3 cases.
If you require a larger order, we suggest contacting your local bottle shop using our beer finder on the website.
Delivery is available nationally excluding Northern Territory and some dry zones within Queensland and Western Australia.
On checkout, delivery charges will be automatically calculated based on your location. If you are located in an area that we do not delivery to, you will be notified during checkout.
We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes so please ensure you provide a physical address that will be occupied during business hours.
Stone & Wood supports responsible drinking. On delivery of your order, a valid ID proving you are over the age of 18 must be sighted. No orders will be left unattended by our couriers.
Returns and exchanges
Once you’re order has been placed, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges. If your order is damaged or there is a fault, please contact us to arrange a refund for the value of damaged goods within 48 hours of delivery. Evidence will be required to support any claim.
Contact us directly at email@example.com if you require any assistance. Our customer service team operates 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).