We’re on the hunt for someone based in Brisbane to look after our North Brisbane/Southern Sunshine Coast stretch. Someone who is based in the region, who knows the area like the back of their hand.
We’re looking for someone who thinks of customers first, communicates confidently and represents our brand in the simple, down to earth style we value so much. You will get lots of autonomy with us, but also integrate with and be a key member of our Road Crew team. That means your self-awareness and ability to self-manage are super important. Ideally, you’ll come from a role or background with a strong sales focus, that aligns nicely to how we do things – but understand the importance of representing the Stone & Wood brand.
We'd love to hear from experienced sales folk for this one. Maybe you're working in the beverage industry in a similar role already‚ but we'd also love to hear from people working in sales in other lifestyle or related sectors that share our approach and values.
What will you get up to in this exciting role?
- Delivering on regional sales plans, building territory plans and working closely with team mates on strategic priorities
- Growing the brand in a competitive and dynamic marketplace - covering both new and existing customers
- Showcasing our brand amongst the ever-growing beer community
- Tastings and bar shouts. This often includes introducing a drinker to Stone & Wood for the first time‚ a very cool experience
- Coordinating brand activations
- Participating in events and festivals
- Beer education in the trade
- And most importantly, supporting our customers
The important bits: you will be on the road and working with our products, so you must have to a full drivers license, a current RSA and have full rights to work in Australia. This is a full-time role and you will be provided with a car, laptop, a beer allowance and other company benefits to support you.
Sound like the perfect job for you?
Take a look through our website to see what makes us tick. Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org including a 1 page cover letter that explains why you are the right person for this role, our team and for the Stone & Wood brand.